K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas
The K-1 visa allows you to bring your foreign fiancé or fiancee to the United States for marriage ...
- Demonstrate intention to marry within 90 days of your partner entering the U.S.
- Demonstrate that your marriage is "valid that is, a genuine relationship, and not just to obtain this immigration status.
- Once you have married, your fiancé or fiancee must apply for lawful permanent resident status (agreen card)
F-1 Student Visas
Students who wish to study in the U.S. must first obtain a visa. An F-1 visa is for students planning to attend ...
- High School
- Private elementary schools
- Other kinds of academic (as opposed to vocational) institutions, including language-learning programs
J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
J-1 visas are for individuals participating in exchange visitor programs ...
- Au pair/EduCare
- Camp counselor
- Intern, Trainee
- Summer work travel
- Student (secondary)
- Student (college/university) Teacher
- Short-term scholar
- Professor/Research scholar
- Government visitor, international visitor (Department of State)
P-1 visas for international athletes and other entertainers who wish
to enter the U.S., as well as for
their coaching staff or support personnel.
O-1 Visas are for individuals of extraordinary ability in the following categories ...
- The sciences
- The arts
- O-1 visas are also available for individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary achievement in the television or motion picture industries
R-1 visas are for individuals who
are entering the U.S. to be
employed as a minister or other
type of religious
You can contact me using the form below and I will be
in touch as soon as possible.
H-1B VisasThe H-1B visa was designed for individuals who perform specialty occupations that require a high degree of education. Typically, an individual who qualifies for a H-1B visa must have a bachelor s degree or higher.
B-1/B-2 VisasThe “B visas” can serve multiple purposes, but generally speaking, the B-1 visa is specifically for short-term business trips, and the B-2 visa allows the holder entry for tourism purposes.
E-1 Treaty TradersAn E-1 visa allows an individual from a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce to enter the U.S. temporarily to engage in international trade on their ownbehalf.
E-2 Treaty Investors
An E-2 visa allows an individual from a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce to enter the U.S. temporarily when they are investing a substantial amount in a U.S. business.
L-1A visaAn L-1A visa allows a U.S. employer to transfer an employee from one of their foreign offices to one of its U.S. offices. The employee must be a manager or executive.
TN VisasThe TN classification is associated with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). It allows qualified Mexican and Canadian nationals to engage in business activities in the U.S. on a temporary basis.
To Learn More About Non Immigrant Visas, Contact Immigration Attorney Susan Han Today
The Law Office of Susan Han
4 East Rolling Crossroads
Catonsville, MD 21228
To Learn More About Non Immigrant Visas,
Contact Immigration Attorney Susan Han Today
Law Office of Susan Han