immigration services

Immigration lawyer Susan Han offers attorney services that fall into three broad categories: immigration services, nonimmigrant visa services, and citizenship and naturalization services. Of these, immigration services are, in many ways, the center of Ms. Han’s practice.

If you or someone you care about is interested in acquiring lawful permanent resident status in the United States, Susan Han can help. Reach out to Susan Han via our convenient, secure contact form or call Ms. Han at 410.599.3100 for a consultation today.

Immigration Services

The two essential immigration attorney services that Ms. Han offers are immigrant visa services and green card services through adjustment of status. 

Immigrant Visa Services

Our immigration visa services are designed to help unite family members who are currently living in different countries and would like to live together in the United States, and individuals who have been hired by U.S. companies who need visas to enter the United States to work permanently in the United States.

Among the immigrant visa services that we can provide for families are:

  • Immigrant visas for spouses – These include CR-1 visas for couples who have been married for less than two years and IR-1 visas for couples who have been married for more than two years. The main difference between these two is that the IR-1 visa has a 10-year expiration, while the CR-1 visa has a duration of only two years and conditions need to be removed to get a permanent green card.
  • Immigrant visas for other family members – This category includes visas that are specific to unmarried children of a U.S. citizen, orphans adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen, adopted children, the parents of U.S. citizens, and the siblings of U.S. citizens.

There is also a range of employment visas that Ms. Han can help you acquire. Among these are:

  • EB-1 visas – for priority workers and persons of extraordinary ability, including but not limited to professors, researchers, managers, and executives
  • EB-2 visas – for individuals who hold advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability
  • EB-3 visas – for skilled workers, professionals, and other types of workers
  • EB-4 visas – for individuals who qualify as “special immigrants,” including
    • Religious workers
    • Special immigrant juveniles
    • Broadcasters
    • G-4 international organization or NATO-6 employees and their family members
    • Armed forces members
    • Afghan and Iraqi translators

If you are interested in learning more about immigrant visa services, reach out to Susan Han, Esq. today.

Adjustment of Status

This part of immigration services focuses on the paths to lawful permanent residency — or green cards — in the United States. 

“Adjustment of status” is exclusively for individuals who currently already reside in the United States.

Whatever your current status and wherever you are, there are options for you. Let Susan Han put you on the path to citizenship or lawful permanent residency today.

To Learn More, Reach Out to Susan Han Today

If you or someone close to you would benefit from learning more about our immigration attorney services, don’t hesitate. Contact Susan Han today for a consultation. Find out what our immigration services can do for you by reaching out to us online or calling us at 410.599.3100.