attorney services at the law office of Susan HanAt The Law Office of Susan Han, we understand the importance of the legal issues surrounding immigration for families, as well as for individuals seeking employment and a better life in the United States. For this reason, our attorney services focus on a broad range of solutions for individuals seeking visas, green cards, and U.S. citizenship. 

To learn more about how our attorney services can benefit you and your family, reach out to immigration attorney Susan Han today using our convenient, secure online form or by calling 410.599.3100. Let us find a solution that suits your immigration needs.

Attorney Services at The Law Office of Susan Han

At The Law Office of Susan Han, we divide our attorney services into three broad categories, each of which is designed to help with a different aspect of immigration law. These categories are:

Immigration Services

Our immigration services focus on visa issues for families and employment, as well as on a wide range of green card services. 

Among our immigration visa services, you will find that Ms. Han can help with:

  • Immigrant visas for spouses, including CR-1 and IR-1 visas
  • Immigrant visas for family members including unmarried children, adopted children, and foreign parents and children
  • Family preference visas
  • Adjustment of status

We can also help employers and foreign employees with visa issues surrounding immigrant visas and adjustment of status.

Regarding our green card services, we can help whether the individual in need of a green card is currently a resident of the United States or residing abroad. In other words, we have extensive experience guiding our clients through the “adjustment of status” process as well as through the “consular processing” option. 

Nonimmigrant Visa Services

If you or someone you know is interested in entering the United States temporarily, there are several options available to you, and Susan Han can assist you with them. Among the many types of nonimmigrant visas we are accustomed to helping people acquire as a part of our attorney services are:

  • K-1 Fiancé(e) visas, which allow individuals to bring their foreign fiancé or fiancee to the U.S. for the purpose of marriage
  • F-1 student visas, which allow students entry to study in the United States
  • J-1 exchange visitor visas, which are for individuals who are participating in exchange visitor programs
  • P-1 visas, which are for international athletes and other entertainers, as well as their support personnel or coaching staff
  • O-1 visas, which are for individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, athletics, business, education, or the arts, including film and television
  • R-1 visas, which are for ministers and other kinds of religious workers
  • H-1B visas, which are for individuals who perform specialty occupations that require a high degree of education
  • B-1/B-2 visas, which are, generally speaking, for short-term business trips as well as for tourism
  • E-1 visas, which allow individuals from countries with which the U.S. has a commerce treaty to enter the country to engage in trade
  • E-2 visas, which allow individuals and their employees from countries with which the U.S. has a commerce treaty to enter the country to invest in a U.S. business
  • L-1A visas, which allow multinational U.S. employers to transfer employees from a foreign office to a U.S. office
  • TN visas, which are associated with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and allow certain Mexican and Canadian citizens to engage in business activity on U.S. soil

Citizenship and Naturalization Services

At The Law Office of Susan Han, we are dedicated to the idea that individuals who wish to become citizens of the United States must have a path to do so. As such, we can help people gain their U.S. citizenship, whether by helping them acquire a Certificate of Citizenship, a Certificate of Naturalization, or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

To Learn More About Our Attorney Services, Contact Susan Han, Esq. Today

Whatever your status and immigration needs, Susan Han can help. Reach out to our Maryland law practice online or by calling 410.599.3100 to get started today.